- Compact and lightweight
- Variable speed control trigger
- Led job light to illuminate the work area
- Equipped with battery protection circuit designed to protect the battery from damages due to over-discharge high temperature or overload current
- 70 minute charge time
- HP333DZ Combi Drill – 450 rpm 25 500 ipm 30 Nm maximum torque 2 mechanical gears keyless chuck 20 torque settings plus drill mode 10mm capacity in steel 21mm capacity in wood and 8mm capacity in masonry
- TD110DZ Impact Driver – ¼” hex driving shank standard bolt M5 to M12 high tensile bolt M5 to M10 machine screw M4 to M8 coarse thread (length) 22 to 90mm 2 600 rpm 3 500 ipm 110 Nm maximum torque
- 1 year manufacturer warranty with a further 2 years when registered within 30 days of purchase. This guarantee does not apply where non-genuine or recommended parts or accessories are fitted to the tools. The use of non-genuine or compatible batteries and chargers with Makita Tools will invalidate the Makita guarantee for our tools.